Coast to Coast Challenge {Structured}

Alright, Tuesday's closet challenge = accepted.
To be honest I didn't enjoy this one as much as I did last weeks... Don't get me wrong it was a great idea, but it was difficult to dress to! You see, the majority of my closet is Spring and Fall attire {I do live in Washington state where the average weather is 60 degrees and raining}. The weather right now though is so unusually hot that it nearly brings me to the edge of my creativity to abide by such a guideline for my ensemble. Alas, I did come up with this>>

I'm wearing a long sleeve floral body con dress from H&M {thrifted from my local Goodwill} underneath a Forever 21 peplum top {found on the sales rack}.


As for my accessories: I wore a vintage yellow belt around the seam of the peplum on my top {thrifted from my local Goodwill} it perfectly matched my vintage yellow hat {also from Goodwill}. And of course I had to carry a structured bag, so I chose this little vintage color block handbag {found thrifting at Goodwill}.

This entire outfit cost me less than $20 {including my sling back heels that you can't see}

Read more on the Coast to Coast Challenge

Labels: , , ,