Coast to Coast Challenge {Tokyo Style}

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10088295/?claim=xvdbxxawasx">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

*Check out my feature on Coast to Coast Central!*
When I saw the challenge for this week I thought to myself, "Oh dear, this is going to be very interesting..." Tokyo style? What does that even mean?!
Then I had a flashback to an old season of America's Next Top Model. I'm not entirely sure which season it was, but I do remember an Asian street style challenge. In short it was crazy and colorful! I used that memory for inspiration, bright and mix-matched was what I aimed for. I tried to keep it wearable though.


This challenge ended up being a blast! I came up with so many crazy ideas that I never would have thought about before, it was such a broadening experience.
I was even able to incorporate the new Wet n Wild Pop Art pallets that I've been waiting to play with! Matched up with Candy Yum Yum on my lips of course!
Details~ My top and my shorts are Forever21. I found my crazy thigh high socks at Claire's on their sales rack. I won the earrings on an eBay auction. The necklace is off of H&M's sale rack. My belt was found at Goodwill. And lastly the Doc's on my feet were found at a consignment shop.

Labels: , , ,