Birthday Weekend {Day 1}

Yesterday, the 10th, was my birthday! I turned 20 this year, no longer a teen!


This is what I wore: A chambray shirt adorned with a light pink bubble necklace and a floral bandage skirt. I had my new black glitter Target sandals on my feet and my Target watch on my wrist accompanied by a stud bracelet.


Anthony had to work all day, but he still made sure to leave me flowers and a gift, what a sweetie right?


Mom and I spent the afternoon together, we hit a few shops and went to lunch. {A lady at one of the shops gave me a Starbucks gift card! It was very sweet} She took me to Olive Garden where I got this delicious cake. I just dove right in when the waiter brought it out!

That evening I was paid a visit by my best friend and my sister. They brought me lovely gifts! There will be some organizing done in my near future! *hint hint*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,