Coast to Coast Challenge {Gold Digger}

//Now I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger// Kanye West
Music inspired this weeks Coast to Coast Challenge! Gold digger, or in simpler terms- glitter + gold.

There were so many ways to interpret this challenge! To decide which direction to go I just started pulling out any gold or glitter from my closet. From there it just takes one piece for me to get an idea...

My high waist vintage Guess tiger pants seemed like a great match up for gold accessories.


These glitter sandals were an obvious choice. Yes, I have a few pairs of gold shoes, but I thought I needed another neutral piece since the pants are so wild. {By the way, they were only $5 at Target!}


My skinny little gold glitter belt was found on a clearance rack at Old Navy.


I'm wearing Milani gold glitter polish on my finger *and toe* nails. I love this polish, the glitter flakes are larger than in other polishes, so with enough coats you could have full glitter nails!

Gold eyes, gold bracelets, gold necklace, gold buttons, gold purse chain


Labels: ,