Coast to Coast Challenge {Red Hot}

Red Hot! Red is such a commanding color, it just demands attention!

This one was easy, I wear red everyday. Almost literally! I wear red for work five days a week, plus I have an abundance of red in my closet for weekend dress-up.


Pups got to play photo shoot with me today, he loves his red rain jacket!


I fall in love with my shoes every time I see them! They are Colin Stuart, I found them at Goodwill. Also, Ziggy says hello!


Our summer weather is starting to fade away, so I took this as an opportunity to pull out my Ann Taylor Loft coat that mom found for me at a consignment store. I love 3/4 sleeves, whenever I wear a long sleeve I find myself pushing or rolling them up.


Another trend I have been waiting to wear is matching tights and shoes. This makes your legs look longer, and who wouldn't want that?

Labels: , , ,