Coast to Coast Challenge {Graphic + Prints}

The ladies at Coast to Coast took inspiration from Kenzo! Tuesday we showed off our outfits of mixed funky prints and cool graphics. The possibilities were endless, and there was no wrong way to try the trend!
Here's what I whipped up>>

This challenge was easier for me when I stuck to the same color palate for my pattern and my graphic {go bold if you can!} I played off kind of a chic sporty vibe with this look, a sweatshirt, sneakers, mini skirt, some jewels, and a bun. Since the sweatshirt was so baggy I wanted my bottom half to have something more fitted to kind of balance it out. My pushed up sleeves with a stack of arm candy make it even more cool and laid back.

This whole look is secondhand! I thrifted my completely awesome vintage sweatshirt, as well as my bright sweater skirt and big rhinestone necklace. My vans were a steal of a deal on eBay.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,