Coffee + Cupcakes

I was simply wasting time scrolling through my Facebook feed when I came across a special offer from a local bakery: buy a coffee & get a cupcake free!
Um, if you have not figured it out yet I love cupcakes. {And I love coffee.}
Piccadilly Bakery {a participant in an episode of Cupcake Wars} formerly just a cupcake truck, recently opened a storefront. I had not managed to make my way in until this offer grabbed my attention.
I wish I had brought my camera with me to take pictures of inside because it was oh so cute! I guess I will just have to go back!
I wish I could remember the name of the cupcake I got... it was a vanilla/coffee flavor. Garnished with a chocolate covered espresso bean! Naturally I got a vanilla latte to match the flavor.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,