Coast to Coast Challenge {Cat Eye + Red Lip}

We are stepping out of our usual outfit challenges today with another super simple, yet classy, Coast to Coast Challenge... The cat eye and red lip combo. This look is {almost} effortless and looks beautiful on everyone. Not to mention it's completely versatile!
I kept it simple today matching my top and my statement necklace to my makeup. This black velvet tee is vintage and my gorgeous necklace was a win on eBay.

I conquered todays challenge with these three products: Jordana Fabuliner, elf Lip Stain in Crimson Crush, and Mac Venomous Villains lipgloss in Wicked Ways. Sorry for including a limited edition item {the lipgloss} but I have yet to find my perfect red lipstick! If you have never tried the Fabuliner I suggest you go to the drugstore {I find mine at Walgreens} and buy one ASAP. It makes wings so so much easier to accomplish with its tapered felt tip point. Plus it's a steal at under $2! The elf lip stain is also a really good deal {it was either $1 or $3...} It doesn't last forever, but I think it lasts decently long for the price with a fairly great color pay off.

Another successful Coast to Coast Challenge!


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,