Coast to Coast Challenge {Green Movement}

I just want to throw it out there that I thought this challenge was going to be a piece of cake. I honestly never evaluated the amount of the color green in my wardrobe... My options for today's look were few and far between...
The most statement making item I came across was my green skinny pants. I thrifted these about two years ago for my Christmas look {and to my surprise they still fit!}>>
Because of their almost satin finish, these pants felt a little dressy. I wanted to wear something more casual with them to tone them down and make them more wearable for everyday.

I spent my evening at my parents house. It is getting colder and colder every day, so my siblings and I sat around a green bonfire. A green bonfire? Well we burned all of their paper recyclables instead of throwing them in the trash. We even toasted up a few festive pumpkin marshmallows>>
I kept warm with my favorites. First is my new fur vest. I have been dying for one of these, it is a must have Fall trend! {Although Anthony said it was crazy and embarrassing, what do guys know?} A fur vest can be paired with anything, I can't wait to style it more. Second is my gold Ugg boots. There is a huge prejudice against Uggs, but I am not bothered. They keep me oh-so-warm!






Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,