Fall Trends with Ruby Slipper Diaries: Day 4 {Plaid}

I wear plaid so frequently that I might as well live in it! Jamie over at Ruby Slipper Diaries and I show you how we wear plaid for the chilly Fall season.

I am drooling over Jamie's outfit here! She inspired me to buy this Boston terrier sweater from Old Navy, such a cute piece. 
How she wore plaid:
Jamie shows off her plaid peeking out from under her adorable sweater and blazer {which is my favorite way to wear it right now!} Check out her outfit details here.

How I wore plaid:
I used plaid as my featured item for this outfit in this flannel dress. Layered over it I wore a red sweater and a denim vest. To keep my legs warm I have a pair of lace leggings on and leather boots. My Coach bag and pearls finish off my look.

I love the elbow pads on this sweater! Another great fall trend.

I'm pretty sure that this was a night dress, but that doesn't stop me!

These fringe boots are one of my favorite pieces in my closet!


Mixing textures and patterns.

Pearls dress up any outfit instantly.

Outfit details~
Dress: {thrifted} Mossimo
Sweater: {thrifted} Mossimo
Vest: {thrifted} Vintage
Neacklace: {JcPenny sales rack} Mixxit
Leggings: Plato's Closet
Boots: {thrifted} Dolce Vita
Purse: {secondhand from Clothes Mentor} Coach

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,