Halloween Dining

The table is set {let's just hope it stays that way!}
 
This years Halloween tablescape is concocted of thrifted and new pieces to create a classy yet casual dining experience.
 

Knowing me I'll find another piece for it very soon and start all over, but until then, this is our current setup.
 
I found these plates at JoAnns of all places. I love the vintage feel that the animation has. I'm using some extra printed burlap as my 'napkins.' You can find this fleur de lis print at Walmart for $3.97 a yard! Repurposed vampire fangs are acting as their napkin rings {as seen on Pinterest}.

The centerpiece ended up staying in the golden tones. I am so in love with the mercury glass finish lately if you can't tell. The tall candle holders, or in this case pumpkin holders, were a couple of thrift finds. The vintage clock is actually an old Avon bottle! Our mini pumpkins {both the naked and the crafted are balanced in the collage. Showcased is my monogram pumpkin {sharpie and paint marker executed the art} and glittered pumpkin. {It was intended to be entirely glittered, but I got lazy and thought the dripping effect looked spooky enough}

I set up different glasses and different plate settings alternating around the table.

One side utilized short drinking glasses and my small pumpkin dishes. I spread the plates apart so that not everything looked stacked upon each other. The two matching settings are carpeted with a black cheesecloth runner.

Vintage goblets made these two settings more formal. The plates are stacked to show the fun pattern of the smaller bordered by the argyle of the larger. All four settings are resting on spider web placemats courtesy of the Dollar Tree.

Matching glittered Halloween signs create an aisle housing the cluster that is my centerpiece.  


Labels: , , , , , , ,