{November} Ipsy: First Impressions

It's that time of the month again... my Ipsy Glam bag arrived!

The theme this month: Glam It Up.

I'm so excited to share it, so I'm skipping all other introductory chatter to bring it to you!

As soon as I had opened my metallic pink bubble mailer I spied a gold snakeskin bag. What's even better is that it has a wristlet strap. This baby will get some good use, I like it Anthony even commented on it, saying it: "is the best bag I have gotten yet."

As for the good stuff, what came inside the bag...

I'm in love with all of it. Obsessed. {I could go on}

Another Starlooks pencil this month, but it's seriously too pretty to complain about. See them here, mine came in the color Amethyst. These are a $14 value.

Next: em by Michelle Phan waterliner in Black Olive. If this liner offers the smudge proof pigmentation that it's claimed to than I will love it {as would you!} This pencil is a $20 value.

Be a Bombshell lip crayon {I love their name} this one is in Shameless. This very pretty, shimmery cranberry has great reviews and a $14 price tag.

Another highly rated cosmetic, Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched {described as a medium honey tan.} I love, love, love bronzer and can't wait to give it a try! This retails at $18.

The beautiful pewter Nailtini is called Caviar Cocktail. My favorite part about this product is that It's made here in the US. I'm dying to wear it and glad to have received it! These guys run for $13.

An extra item this month? I won't argue! Number 6: Kiss Ever EZ Lashes model KPD04. These look really natural and fairly easy to apply, they even come with a tiny pink tweezer tool. Lashes like these run about $7.

Ipsy has a happy subscriber this month {become one here} I love everything, absolutely everything, about my bag this month! It turned out to be $10 well spent since everything retails for $86!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,