What I Wore + What I Have Been Up To

Yesterday marked the last day of my extremely long work week, I must say I am so relieved. I spent it working late into the night {or morning, technically.}

I was able to wear casual clothes for once {I was so happy!} Here's what I decided on>>
It was a long car ride to work {hooray for carpooling}, so I was playing with my tablet and camera on the way. I had to be comfortable, so I wore some basic pointy-toe black flats with this outfit. {These are my go-to colors I've started to realize.}

Here's the details:
Sweater- Old Navy
Blazer- Old Navy {thrifted}
Pants- l.e.i. {thrifted}
Chambray- gifted
Necklace- eBay
Bracelet- Target
Belt- thrifted

This sweater {and especially the fox sweater!} is so popular in the blogging community. I'm so glad I purchased it, and its on clearance right now, even better!

Another trend that I had to cave to is...>>
My new favorite accessory: the Starbucks Alice and Olivia tuxedo mug!

This mug is literally all over Instagram. When I saw it I had to have it! It's ceramic with a removable tutu and completely adorable. It's only $19.99 {I had a gift card fortunately!} I'm thinking this would make a great Christmas present.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,