A Merry Little Christmas

I hope you all enjoyed the wonder and beauty that Christmas brings into our lives this holiday. I know we took full advantage of this opportunity to spend with local relatives, those far were in our hearts. 

Christmas morning we spent digging through our stockings and exchanging gifts with each other before heading out the door to Anthony's mothers house. The plan was for a casual spaghetti brunch {it's an italian thing.} I wore my JCrew inspired Elle from Kohls oxford with an embellished neckline, paired with baubles gifted to me, skinny Earnest Sewn jeans, and my new Unisa sparkle flats last seen here. Anthony is sporting his new American Eagle hoody that I picked out for him.

Christmas evening was spent with my extended family for a more formal dinner. I wore my Mossimo tulle dress, an embellished crop top that I found at Last Chance, and my red leather Zac Posen jacket. Black opaque tights were a must {it was freezing} on my feet were basic black pointy flats.


You can tell Santa stopped at my house based on the massive amounts of tinsel on our tree... Santa trims the tree with sparkle for good little girls and boys {this is a family tradition that we are carrying on despite the fact that we don't have children!}

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,