Snow Day

I've had a bit of family time while I was away, Mom and Sis flew up from AZ for a bit of an impromptu visit. I'm so thankful to have my family be such a big part of my life! During their visit they helped Anthony find a new car {finally!}

Anyways~ We had our first snowfall of the season! Luckily I had been wearing my Hunter's! This was my attempt at plaid-mixing, what do you think?







I had been eyeing this blazer on the Target clearance racks for a while, but thankfully I didn't commit to it because I found it at a local consignment store for half of Target's clearance price! This scarf is also a score: similar in style to the coveted Zara blanket scarf, but a fraction of the cost from Forever21.

Blazer: Target// Sweatshirt: Old Navy// Scarf: Forever21// Jeans: Old Navy// Boots: Hunter// Purse: Kate Spade// Sunnies: Kenneth Cole// Earrings: Old Navy// Pin: thrifted//

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,