Stay Chic + Surprise

I'm just going out to the grocery store, nothing glamorous today. I did want to 'stay chic' though, and what's more chic that a blazer and bling?






My distressed jeans and plain tee with this oversized blazer and pointy flats are the perfect pairing of casual and chic. And why not tell everyone to 'stay chic' as well? I have Jamie from Ruby Slipper Diaries to thank for this fabulous clutch!

Speaking of Jamie, my blogger-BFF, she mentioned to me that it's Compass lane Chic's birthday! I have been blogging for an entire year! Thank you Jamie! And thank you,lovely readers! Don't you think we should celebrate? Maybe a giveaway is justified? Leave me a comment on what you would like to see!

Blazer: Frenchi {thrifted}//Jeans: American Eagle {secondhand}//Tee: Old Navy//Shoes: Target//Necklace: eBay//Clutch: gift//Watch: Michael Kors {secondhand}//Bracelets: Brighton, Tiffany & Co {secondhand}//

Labels: , , , , , , , ,