Winter Wear + A Look Inside My Bedroom







This is the first time I have shown you a glimpse of my bedroom! It's a safari {that's our theme.} If you don't know by now I love animal print. Here is my closet, and next to it: a little ladder shelf full of fun things. Notice I say my closet, Anthony's clothes aren't kept in our bedroom... There's simply not enough space!

On to my outfit: I am in love with this look. You can wear shorts in the winter! I wore these 'leather' shorts with opaque black tights for warmth, but also to create an illusion that I have mile long legs by wearing black shoes as well. This fur vest was seriously a great thrift find, I cannot stop wearing it! It looks great with this almost sheer top and keeps me warm enough to go out.

Vest: Forever21{thrifted}// Top: Candies via Kohls// Shorts: Forever21// Shoes: Colin Stuart {thrifted}// Purse: LuLu's {thrifted}// Earrings: Claire's//

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,