Dessert First

I'm back from vacation in AZ! {reluctantly...} Time really flies when you are having fun, and what's more fun than dessert?

If you follow me on Instagram {which you should} then you saw some of my many delicious desserts and treats that I sampled and shared. I have a sweet tooth that cries out: "no such thing as too much, I want more!" Take that as a warning, there's a lot to see. You may just leave here drooling!

Chaparral's homemade ice cream in Wickenburg: this is their signature flavor Hassayampa.


You can never have too much ice cream! Alex got a cherry chocolate chip cone from a candy/ice cream shop{I had a chocolate covered Twinkie}


Probably the most well-known cupcakery: Sprinkles. Founder Candice is a judge on the popular tv show Cupcake Wars




Sweet Daddy's Cupcakes: this bakery was a contestant on the show Cupcake Wars {their cupcakes are better than Sprinkles in my opinion}


Grama's Bakery: We found this gem almost hidden away in downtown Prescott. 



New York West: my absolute favorite bakery! I buy anything wit marzipan in it!



Labels: , , ,