What I Wore: Spring Break

For the longest time I was on the hunt for a black maxi skirt- it was a surprisingly difficult hunt I must say... Who knew it would be so hard to find just the right length?











Top: Rue21// Tee: Wet Seal {thrifted}// Skirt: Target// Sandals: Target// Jewelry: thrifted// Sunglasses: Kenneth Cole {thrifted}//

I finally found what I thought was the perfect fit on a Target sales rack, turns out my eye was a bit off. I was hoping this could be worn on my natural waist paired with crop tops, yet still long enough to skim the ground... I've got it sitting on my hips to appear at my desired length. You win some, you lose some. It still looked great with my layered with lace and turquoise. Piles of silver and turquoise jewelry just seemed fitting for Arizona {especially since all of my my pendants are suns!}

Labels: , , , , ,