What I Wore: Spring Break

More muted tones... But more is always better!









Shirt: vintage// Shorts: vintage DIY// Shoes: Old Navy// Sweater: Sonoma {thrifted}// Jewelry: Tiffany & Co, Target {thrifted}// Sunglasses: Kohls//

I am in love with cut off shorts. When summer rolls around I like to chop up thrifted denim and embellish some shorts in fun ways. These were left alone in their beauty- I love the wash.

Please excuse my blinding complexion, these shorts only enhance my lack of a tan {the sun hasn't come out in WA yet...}

I think I have expressed the versatility of these flats and this top through my vacation photos. These flats literally go with everything {I'm wearing them right now too!} And this top has the prettiest floral pattern that could match with nearly any color in an outfit, not to mention how many different ways it can be worn. It fits a little loose so I can tie it, tuck it, belt it, or leave it and it looks great every which way.

Labels: , , , , ,