Spring is Here!

Yesterday's weather was beautiful! I put in my 8 hours at "the office," ran all of my errands, did a bit of thrifting, and made it home while the sun continued to shine and the average temp was 60 degrees. Did that really happen? It must be Spring!








Shirt: Old Navy {thrifted} // Jeans: Old Navy // Flats: Liz Claiborne via T.J. Maxx // Scarf: thrifted // Purse: Vera Bradley {thrifted} // Watch: Michael Kors {secondhand} // Bracelets: Tiffany & Co {thrifted} //

Anthony took a few photography classes and when he's in the picture mood he is happy to take a few shots for me, he does a pretty great job!

This is a little corner of my backyard at the house my family spent about 8 years in. Since my family moved to AZ, Anthony and I are living here temporarily while we put it up on the market. Bye, bye Compass Lane apartment! You have been loved and you will be missed! We are looking for a cute little house to rent when we move on, and hopefully we can find one. If not there is always plan B- Anthony just started a new job at another apartment complex in town, so a home there is always an option.

Back to my outfit- Mom picked out this scarf for me on one of our many shopping excursions while I was on vacay. She said, "it looked like something I would wear." At first I was unsure about it, but now I'm glad that I took her word for it! I'm loving the colors in it and I'm sure it will get plenty of wear this Spring and Summer.

Labels: , , , , , , ,