How I Styled: DIY Boyfriend Jeans {Casual}

Remember my post on how to DIY a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans? {see it here} Well, I thought I would show you how I style the trend! Today was a standard casual Saturday...






Jeans: Gap {DIY} // Sweater: Last Chance // Shirt: Vintage // Purse: Kate Spade {on sale} // Watch: Michael Kors //  

I wanted to incorporate feminine details to keep the jeans from making me look too frumpy {which can easily happen.} So I pulled out some floral, pastel, and pearls. A combination that you just can't go wrong with. My favorite way to wear boyfriend jeans is cuffed tightly a few inches above the ankle. To me, they look a little more polished when worn this way. As for my voluptuous 'sock bun,' I used not a sock, but a special scrunchy-thing to form it. It is so easy!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,