{May} Ipsy Glam Bag Reveal

Ipsy's "fresh picks" finally arrived in my mailbox! I look forward to finding that metallic pink mailer every month. This month I peeked at what was headed my way {oops!} the Ipsy website is a fun place to spend some time!



This bag is way too cute! Very natural, fun, and functional. It will definitely get use toting around some makeup!


Item number one: Pacifica eye shadow duo in Natural Beauty. This item is not up on their website, so I'm not sure if this is a new product or a promotional item... That being said I can't estimate it's value. The two colors are a champagne and a gold, each appear to be lightly shimmery. I don't typically care for duos, but these are very basic shades so they may get some use. I've loved every other Pacifica item I have tried!


Derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub: This little guy is made from natural ingredients right here in the US! Plus, it smells heavenly! Like lemons. I can't wait to see the result of this on my skin. A full 2oz tub of this is $32, this sample is half that size, so the value would be $16!


Hang Ten Classic Sport Sunscreen SPF 50: Another natural pick {see the theme} this sunscreen is water resistant for up to 80 minutes. Pretty useful product I would say. A 6oz tube is $13, my little 1oz sample would value about $2. Regardless, this is a great travel size to throw in my beach bag.


Eva Nyc Therapy Session Hair Mask: The Eva Nyc website sells this hair mask for $12. This is a full size sample. Again, this product is made with natural ingredients. It smells similar to a Burt's Bees honey chapstick.


Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Elusive. Prices on these vary in the drugstore, but you could roughly value this at $9. I love these balms! The color payoff is intense, they smell minty fresh, and go on smooth. This color is very pretty, and not a double of one that I already own {thank goodness!}

Overall I am extremely pleased with my Ipsy Glam Bag yet again. My bag value was over $40, a $10 well spent! Looking forward to trying all of my new products and receiving next month's bag!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,