Most Used Beauty Products: Spring

Let's jump in! Here's what I have been loving all Spring long:


Sonia Kashuk "Make A Face" Brushes- Offered at Target, don't bother looking for these brushes in your local store, jump online to get yours! These are highly sought after and the shelf is usually empty- for a reason! They are a four piece set: a flat top kabuki, a big fluffy powder brush, a tapered blush brush, and a contour brush. The contour brush alone has been my recent obsession for powder contouring! Though I have been loving the blush brush as well.

Petal Brush- I've had this brush for some time now, it's a rounded kabuki brush, a supposed dupe for a Sigma brush {which I would love to have in my collection!} I use this to apply my foundation and/or blend my cream contour.

Sonia Kashuk LE Holiday Brush Set- This set was so beautiful that I had to purchase it earlier this year. Gold handles and white bristles, perfection! I have been reaching for the angled eyeshadow brush {which is sold in other variations at Target} to apply my cream contour.

Milani Easybrow- I have yet to break to the Anastasia Brow Wiz, but that doesn't mean that it's not on my wish list! This seemed a great drugstore substitution- brush on one end and automatic pencil on the other. It's been doing a great job on my brows!

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation- I have not used any other foundation since this stuff was released- I love it. It has great coverage and a nic finish, even for my dry skin.

The Balm PoreFessional- Finally this gem is in my collection! I'm wondering why I waited so long to purchase, I've reached for this everyday!

Covergirl Clean Whipped Foundation- I have been using Tawny #365 to cream contour on the days when a powder contour just isn't enough. I found it at Walgreens on clearance- it is perfect! The look is very natural.

Biore Cleanser- I picked up the deep pore charcoal cleanser a couple of months ago because I was starting to break out a little more than usual. I don't have the most structured cleansing routine, but I love this product so much that I almost never forget to wash my face now. It smells great, feels great, and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight and dried out like a lot of other cleansers. Not to mention that it has really done it's job at clearing my skin!

Josie Maran Argan Oil- This has become my holy grail moisturizer! I apply it nightly and wake up with soft moisturized skin.

NYColor Bronzer- Only the best drugstore bronzer- this is 100% matte. It has been a favorite every month since I made the switch to it.

City Color Be Matte Blush- I received Melon in a recent Ipsy bag, I have been wearing it so frequently since! It's a great Spring/Summer color with a beautiful matte finish.

Milani Baked Blush- On the days when I'm looking for more of a natural look I have been using Delizioso Pink- another beautiful matte cheek color. This is perfect Barbie pink!

Lorac Front of the Line PRO Liner- I had been so obsessed with my Jordana liner that I had forgotten about this freebie from my Lorac Pro Palette purchase. I'm not sure I will ever go back to my Jordana liner now! The color is so strong and it is incredibly easy to make a perfect line- and wing!

NYX HD Concealer- Because I am victim of dark circles I need a heavy duty concealer. I have yet to find my perfect fit, this was just my most recent try. It does a great job at brightening but I could use a little more coverage... I'm still on the hunt.

Wet n Wild Clear Mascara- I've been using this product to lock my brows into place {they really needed to be tamed} Great budget friendly alternative to the Anastasia clear brow gel.

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara- If you don't know by now, this is my favorite mascara. I don't use any other!

Buxom Full On Lip Cream- These have become my obsession! I love the tingly plumping sensation {that is long lasting!} and all of the color choices! Lately Creamsicle has become my go-to.

Jennifer Aniston Perfume- As soon as I smelled this perfume I wanted more! It is a great floral-y clean Spring/Summer scent. I carry one with me and have two other sprinkled throughout the house.

Tangle Teezer Brush- This brush has saved my life- literally. I had been contemplating chopping my hair off because of it's insatiable desire to tangle. This brush gets the job done fuss free!

Those were all of the beauty products that have been cluttering my vanity this past season, some may go some may stay!

Labels: , , , , , , ,