Picnic in the Park

Anthony decided on an impromptu lunch date at our local state park yesterday afternoon so that we could enjoy the amazing summer weather that we are having right now. We picked up a couple of Subway foot-longs and an annual state park pass...

I had forgotten my sunglasses in all of the rush of things!
Typical Anthony face...
After our picnic we did a bit of hiking to take in the scenes... The park sits right along the waterfront and is home to a few old Navy buildings.





"Because everyone goes hiking in red leather ballet flats, don't they?"

Despite the fact that I was tired from the hike and that I had not gotten dressed that morning with the intention of taking pictures, I had Anthony snap a few in some of the old buildings...






Shirt: Liberty for Target // Jeans: Old Navy // Flats: Gap {more colors here} // Purse: Kate Spade // Earrings: thrifted // Lips: Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop //

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,