Fall In Love: Maid of Honor Style with Weddington Way

Today I'm teaming up with Weddington Way, an online wedding boutique. I was challenged with styling one of their bridesmaid's dresses for a Maid of Honor. Ironically, I will be Maid of Honor in my little sister's wedding in less than a month and I am currently working on styling the bridal party! My sister's wedding is inspired by the Fall, so I decided to use her theme and style what I would like to wear as Maid of Honor at her wedding.

Her wedding is going to be warm and rustic with a casual elegance. It will be held outdoors in the Arizona sun so I knew that heels wouldn't be an option and that sleeves wouldn't be necessary. Her colors are very earthy, but she requested that I wear a shade of 'pumpkin.' The dresses on the Weddington Way site each come in a ton of color options so it was easy to find a style that fit the wedding environment and a color that fit the theme. This dress is the Wtoo 337 in the color 'cinnamon.' It's soft, romantic vibe and rich color are perfect for a Fall outdoor wedding.

Fall In Love: Maid of Honor

Fall In Love: Maid of Honor by rhatton10

Shop the look:



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,