Feelin' Fall

Hello from my new balcony! I have been on the hunt for a new place for a month or so now and just finally settled into a cute 4-plex on the quiet side of town. I am loving my view!

It wasn't until this last move that I realized just how much I had in my "closet." {I say that loosely because the contents spill out far past my physical closet!} I have some major purging that I need to do! I found this top with tags still attached...from last year...I bought it when there was a craze over the JCrew original {this one was much, much less} even more reason to believe that you don't need that designer label to be fashionable!

It's starting to feel like Fall around here, especially in the mornings. I threw on my short trench over the embellished top and paired it with blue jeans {these are so comfortable!} and my red Hunter boots for a 'classic chic' look for breakfast out the other day. I ended up getting too warm and realized that the jacket really pulled the look together, so I ended up changing half way through the day {don't you hate it when that happens?}








Jacket: Old Navy // Top: ELLE {Kohl's} // Jeans: Old Navy {on clearance!} // Boots: Hunter // Purse: Kate Spade // Jewelry: Michael Kors, Tiffany & Co // Sunglasses: Candie's {Kohl's} //

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,