Pumpkin Patch Tips


There's a few things that I wish I had brought and that I wish I had done this year at the pumpkin patch... Learn from my mistakes!

Here's a few tips:

1. If you're in a colder climate, dress accordingly. Wear a long sleeve, a sweater, and a coat. Think you're wearing enough? Put some more on! It's difficult to enjoy yourself when you're freezing!
My advice: bring an extra coat just in case, and wear a washable coat with a hood {like a North Face} over everything because you will get wet and dirty.

2. You're going to be trekking through dirt and mud, so don't wear your new shoes! You'll want to wear something washable, and that keeps your feet warm and dry.
My advice: wear a pair of rain boots {like Hunter Boots}

3. No one likes dirt under their nails {especially with a new mani!} Keep in mind that you are picking your pumpkin from it's home in the dirt off of a prickly vine...
My advice: bring a pair of gardening gloves. You'll keep your hands soft and clean.

4. I didn't want to put a dirty, muddy pumpkin on the carpet of my car... I wished that there had been a place or a way for me to give my pumpkin a bath before bringing it home.
My advice: pack Wet Wipes for a messy pumpkin and any mess on you.

I hope these help you enjoy one of my favorite seasonal experiences! If you have any tips for the pumpkin patch I would love to hear them!

Labels: , , , , , ,