Fall Fashion

Despite the fact that I was about to be exposed to weather twice the temperature of what I am living in, I packed for Fall on my vacation. I wanted to show you that in any climate you can dress seasonally.


One thing to consider is color. Darker hues give the impression of Fall and Winter whereas lighter shades are more Spring/Summer. Sticking to deeper tones in your outfit will make your look Fall appropriate.


Another detail to consider is fabric. Leathers, flannels, and knits are totally necessary in Fall. 


Patterns also affect the seasonal appropriateness of an outfit. Plaid is a must have!


Top: found in the boy's department {thrifted} // Skirt: no brand {thrifted} {similar here} // Purse: TJMaxx {similar here} // Shoes: Tory Burch {thrifted} {similar here} // Sunglasses: Cole Haan {borrowed} // Necklace: ILY Couture //

It was so warm in AZ! I was comfortable in the heat wearing this plaid oxford and 'leather' pleated skirt. If I were home in WA I would have worn a pair of black opaque tights and a fur vest for added warmth.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,