Snow Leopard and Booties

I found this vintage velour crop-top hiding in the back of my closet while I was doing some cleaning and thought to myself: "why have I never worn this?!" I slipped it on this morning and I'm pretty sure I'm never going to take it off... it's so soft! It has become an instant favorite, so naturally I had to wear it with my other favorites, right?






Coat: Old Navy {JCREW here} // Jeans: Old Navy {here} // Booties: BCBG {similar here} // Purse: Mossimo {similar here} // 

I was lusting after this JCREW coat last year after I saw it on another blogger, but I found a nearly identical one at Old Navy for a fraction of the price. It was a staple last year and is a staple again this year! {Sorry, they aren't selling it again this year...}

I found these booties at Goodwill a few weeks back and almost passed them up because they aren't in perfect condition... then I reminded myself that I would be crazy to pass them up for $1.29 because of minor flaws! Ever since I've been wearing them with everything! Little black booties are so versatile and perfect for the winter.

Labels: , , , , , , ,