{February} IPSY Glam Bag Review


The February IPSY Glam Bag #ipsyLOVE is perfectly pink!


Cargo Cosmetics Lip gloss in Anguilla: This gloss is such a beautiful pale pink in the tube! I actually have this full size product in my collection already. Cargo glosses smell divine and are very creamy and fairly opaque. This particular color is very light, it's great over a light pink or nude lipstick but could wash out your lips on a darker complexion. The full size gloss is $16

Rob Scheppy for 'Tini Beauty eye shadow in Pearl Fizz: This shade is one of 8 in celebrity makeup artist's Rob Scheppy's shadow palette for 'Tini Beauty, when available it will cost $39.50. You can use code: ipsyeyes for 40% off, $5 shipping, and a free nail polish{$13 value} on an order of  $20 or more. Although this appears to be a really pretty shade I'm just not excited about it as a single - I love eye shadow palettes because they are much easier to store! This shadow will make a great highlight though so regardless it will get use.


Model CO. Blush in Cosmopolitan: I've never heard of this brand, but this matte ballerina pink blush is gorgeous! I love how sleek the packaging is too. The color is very buildable so you can either wear a soft swipe of this pretty pink or layer up a brighter shade. A full size blush is $22, use code: IPSY20 for 20% off and free shipping on $39+ orders.

Hey Honey take it off: As soon as I peeled away the seal on this mask I could smell the yummy honey scent as expected by the brand name! So good! This mask lightly exfoliates the skin and pulls up all the gunk that you don't want while letting you enjoy the delicious scent. I love it! This is the first I have heard of the brand but they have a large line of products, you can get this mask full size {1.7oz} for $35, use code: IPSY20 on their site for 20% off.


Luxie Beauty Large Angled Face Brush #504: I love receiving new brushes in my IPSY bags, I just love new brushes period! How pretty is this pink and rose gold brush? This brush is synthetic and "coated with a revolutionary antibacterial solution for minimal cleansing." The bristles are extremely soft, it's perfect for applying blush! Currently on sale for $8 {was $16}, this is just one of the brushes from their rose gold collection. Use code: ipsy30 for 30% off of a Luxie Beauty product.

Another great Glam Bag from IPSY Beauty! Sign up for your personalized IPSY Glam Bag here for just $10 a month!

Labels: , , , , , ,