Neutrals and Neon

I'm itching for Spring and all things brightly colored! I jazzed up some neutral basics with a few neon accessories to celebrate a sunny winter day {I feel like sun is rare in WA sometimes!}











Coat: Old Navy {similar} // Top: {similar} // Jeans: Old Navy {here} // Shoes: GAP {similar} // Necklace: Cara {similar} // Watch: Juicy Couture {similar} // Purse: Kate Spade {similar} // Sunglasses: Kate Spade {similar} // Earrings: Claire's // 

I was able to wear denim on denim without looking like Brittany and Justin because I varied the washes {that is key!} These paired with my neutral trench and tortoise shell sunnies, I kept this look from feeling too bold and/or childish. I wore this look out shopping this past weekend {obvi} and I really scored at Marshall's! 

Labels: , , , , , , ,