Comfy Christmas Outfit

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... really though, it's busy everywhere.


I dread going to the grocery store this time of year, it's always so busy and the lines are always long. I just want to get in and get out! On days like these I want to be comfortable- I'll have enough to worry about without wobbling in a pair of heels or freezing in a dress.


Blanket scarves are the perfect solution to cool busy days, and this one is such a cute festive plaid! I like to dress up mine with brooches and pins, like this vintage reindeer.




Rather than hide in a cozy coat, I layered up some long sleeve tops for warmth and a little bit of variation.






Striped Shirt: Old Navy // Chambray: Old Navy (similar) // Jeans: Gap // Boots: Hunter // Scarf: Old Navy (similar) // Pin: Vintage // Watch: Michael Kors (similar) //

Labels: , , , , ,