{DIY} Glam Kate Spade Inspired Tree

Merry almost Christmas!

What better way to get in the holiday spirit than to decorate!


Alright, I did a little shopping at one of my favorite stores (TJ Maxx, duh) and found these sassy Kate Spade placemats and these pretty Kate Spade gift tags! LOVE. I wanted to do something a little out of the ordinary with the tags though... they're too pretty to just give them all away! So I purchased a couple of extra boxes and thought:
why not hang them like ornaments on a tree?

I thrifted this cute red mini tree last weekend and I'm taking it from generic to glam with my gift tags, disco balls, and vintage gems. (you can thrift those too!)



The gems are rhinestone clip earrings, shoe clips, and embellishments from old clothes I've collected from thrift stores.


The left over tags became a garland to help dress up the space. I did this by tying the strings into bows onto a piece of ribbon. Easy! 




Gift Tags: Kate Spade (TJ Maxx) // Placemat: Kate Spade (TJ Maxx) // Dresser: Pier1 (it's on sale!) // Tree: thrifted (similar here) // Crowns: Target (in store only) // Candlesticks: thrifted // Mirror: thrifted // Disco Balls: thrifted (similar small ones here) (similar large ones here) // 

Enjoy and happy decorating!





Labels: , , , , , , ,