Plaid Mini + Over the Knee Boots Winter Outfit


Real quick, I just want to tell you how much I love these boots! I've been searching for an affordable pair of flat over the knee boots for quite some time... I was beginning to think that finding them under $100 was not an option! But, I found this pair on zulily for under $50 and I couldn't believe it- they are great!




I don't know about you, but my hands and my ears are always the first to get cold. During the winter I like to wear earmuffs vs hats to avoid hat hair (cause let's face it, you won't wear your hat all day long).


Boots: Cape Robbin Arian boot (zulily) // Gloves: Old Navy (similar) // Skort: Aeropostale (similar here, here, here) // Earmuffs: Aeropostale (similar) // Purse: Kate Spade // Top: Target (similar)

Labels: , , , , , , ,