Oversize Sweater + Over the Knee Boots

Happy New Year!

fuzzy pale pink oversize sweater with leggings and over the knee boots



black grey, and pink winter oufit

New year, new to-do list... and it's a long one! I've already checked a few tasks off (notice some improvements on the blog?) but I still have a ton more to do. But that's okay! After all, the year only just started. In order to accomplish everything I know I'll have to be more productive- in order to be more productive today I had to wear something comfortable!

pale pink/rose quartz and grey outfit

fuzzy pink oversize sweater and pearls

I'm wearing the softest sweater of life. Any sweater in this fuzzy material is now my favorite! I paired it with neutrals so the soft pink (or rose quartz?) color would be the focus, and with other textures to compensate for the lack of a pattern.

fuzzy oversize sweater and over the knee boots

I can't get enough of these boots either! You need a pair of OTK boots in your closet!

Sweater: H&M (similar) // Leggings: (black pair here) // Boots: Cape Robbin (Zulily) // Necklace: JCrew // Purse: LuLu's (similar) // Sunglasses: Kenneth Cole // Earrings: Helzberg Diamonds //

Labels: , , ,