Spring Transition Fashion- White Denim

There's no ignoring that Spring is knocking at our door! It's almost 80 degrees here in AZ, so I'm transitioning my closet and pulling out the Spring and Summer clothes I had packed away.
white denim is the perfect Spring transition piece for your closet
 Shirt: J.Crew // Jeans: 7 for All Mankind // Bag: Tory Burch // Shoes: Old Navy // Sunglasses: Kate Spade // Necklaces: Kate Spade, Tory Burch // Lips: Jordana Modern Matte in matte blush // Similar items listed below

Tory Burch Robinson tote with gingham and white jeans

I've been trying to dress for the season and not this beautiful weather that we have had lately... it has been so difficult! I just want to wear bright colors, flowy dresses, and jet out on a tropical adventure. (if only) Spring is right around the corner though, so I'm sharing my favorite style tip for this season change: white denim.

gingham and gold with white jeans for Spring

nude white and gold outfit

Chic Spring neutral outfit with white jeans

bright Spring outfit with white denim
The easiest way to begin transitioning into Spring fashion, no matter what weather, is with white denim. It's a bright alternative to jeans that pairs easily with your Winter hues and Spring shades. Having a pair of white jeans in your closet will provide you with tons of fresh outfits when paired with anything from blazers, to blouses, and brights to pastels.

I've been on a neutrals kick lately, if you haven't noticed, so I'm pairing white denim with nude and gold for a crisp, chic look. I just have to tell you that I love this button up- it is so comfortable and fits just the way I want a top like this to. I'm a big fan of J.Crew's sizing, this is an XS for reference.

A few of my pieces are sold out, but I've linked similar and less expensive options below!

Labels: