White Out Galentine's Day Outfit

glitter and rhinestone pink pumps
If I were throwing a gal pal bash this Valentine's Day, or hosting a Galentine's Day party, I would make it all sorts of girly! It would be a 'white out' party with a twist... and these sparkly heels would be invited!

I'm rounding up my V-Day fashion mini series today with a look fit for a Galentine's party- see my flirty V-Day look and my romantic V-Day look for more inspiration.


white outfit with pink accessories

Dressing in all white is hardly ever done, but it looks so fresh and chic! Try the monochrome look with a pop of Valentine's color in your accessories for a different kind of stand-out outfit. You and the ladies will get some bright and cohesive pictures with this theme!

pink glitter heels with a tulle skirt

pink accessories with a white outfit

girly outfit- tulle skirt and pink accessories

all in good taste kate spade book

Party hosting is one of my favorite things- I'm always pinning ideas to my Pinterest board! I got this Kate Spade book for Christmas and it's such a lovely resource. Bonus, it looks pretty on my shelf!

white and pink girly outfit

Tee: Old Navy // Skirt: (similar) // Heels: Steve Madden (similar) // Book: Kate Spade // Bracelets: Kate Spade and similar here  // Earrings: (similar) // Lips: Mac Candy Yum Yum // Nails: Sally Hansen White Out // 

Labels: , , ,