Flower Power

Floral Maxi Dress with suede vest and lace up flats

In light of International Woman's Day I want to thank all of you ladies out there for being a voice and making a difference! (and for reading!) I'm always striving to encourage and inspire women to cultivate their personal style, on whatever budget they may have, by highlighting budget friendly fashions and thrift finds in my outfit posts. I want you to love what you wear and love how you look! Today I pulled out this girly floral number and gave it a little bit of an edge to flaunt my femininity and sport my strength!

vintage floral maxi dress with lace up flats- Spring outfit

Spring fashion- floral maxi dress with suede

floral maxi dress with suede vest

I feel most comfortable in loose and flowy dresses on warm days... This dress is vintage, but you wouldn't know it because pleats and maxi dresses are on trend for Spring this year. Plus, florals totally dominated the Dolce & Gabanna Spring fashion show... so I have my eye on anything with a rose print right now.

Spring trends 2016- maxi dresses, pleats, floral, lace up flats, and suede

spring outfit- vintage floral maxi dress

Spring transition outfit- maxi dress with suede vest

Suede is another trend on my radar for Spring, and when it comes in cool vests and coats it's hard to pass up! Whether you go for the real deal or for faux, you'll want to add a piece like this vest to your closet. Suede outerwear can be dressed up or down, and there's nothing better than versatility in your closet.

vintage pleated maxi dress with lace up flats

P.S. I wear these lace up flats a lot! If you haven't joined the bandwagon on this fashion staple then you better get some soon, you won't regret it.

Dress: Vintage Guess (similar here and here) // Vest: Decree (similar) // Shoes: via TJMaxx (similar) (last styled here) // Bag: Kate Spade (similar) // Hair Pin: via Nordstrom Rack (similar) //


Labels: , , ,