Rainbow Sherbet

bright Spring and Summer outfit with neon tee, pink Kendra Scott necklace, and blue aviators

With National 'Find a Rainbow' day falling on a weekend (April 3rd!) I am inspired to put away the neutrals, and pull out all of the rainbow brights in my arsenal of weekend appropriate casual wear. I doubt we will see any rainbows here in sunny AZ, so I'm ready to dress the part.

bright and colorful outfit for Spring and Summer- a tee with a pink statement necklace and sunglasses

colorful outfit details for a bright Spring or Summer outfit
I can attribute that magical moment of spotting a rainbow to the magical moment of finding a killer deal while out thrifting... Every look that I style here on this blog highlights at least one thrift find, and it's usually paired with really great sale finds! Take this look for example; I found this gorgeous goes-with-everything Rebecca Minkoff purse on Poshmark, scored these RayBan look-alike sunnies at TJMaxx, bought this tee with rewards... and topped off the look with this show-stopping Kendra Scott necklace that I found at Buffalo Exchange!

colorful casual outfit

colorful tee and accessories- casual Spring outfit idea

Like I've mentioned before, tee shirts are a staple in my weekend uniform. I have come to love Old Navy tee shirts, especially the vintage tees and boyfriend tees (like the one I'm wearing here). They are soft and comfortable, really affordable, and they come in tons of colors! I have an entire drawer dedicated to Old Navy tees... and it's full! I rarely buy tees anywhere else.

a tee shirt and jeans outfit with colorful and metallic accessories
Tee: Old Navy // Jeans: Special A Jeans (similar here and here) // Sandals: Target (similar) // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Purse: Rebecca Minkoff (similar) // Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson (similar) // Bracelets: Kate Spade (here and similar) // Lips: Candy Yum Yum //

Shop the look below:


I found my rainbow at Baskin Robbins (insert heart eyes emoji!)
rainbow sherbet cone and bright outfit- mac candy yum yum lips and kendra scott necklace

Labels: ,