Pretty in Paisley


Red, white, and blue is such an irresistible color combo in the Summer! It's classic, simple, and patriotic. With July 4th right around the corner I've had a hard time wearing anything but this color trio. Today I'm bringing you another holiday inspired look perfect for Independence Day, or any Summer day really!



On Monday I talked about a print that I can't live without in the Summer- gingham. But, there is another that just seems to make sense during this time of the year as well... and that's paisley. Why? That bandanna print is another classic staple! The traditional red and white print is spot on for 4th festivities, and a blue and white rendition is fresh and fun.


Top: Old Navy (similar here) // Jeans: Jolt (similar here) // Shoes: Steve Madden (similar here) // Bag: Coach (similar here) // Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson (similar here) // Earrings: (similar here) // 

On the day that I wore this look we went scouting for picnic venues! Taylor and I want to get out a little more this Summer and picnics are such a fun day date idea! If you have any other day date ideas leave them in the comments, we would love to try something new.

I'm linking a few of my favorite (and affordable) paisley options below, as well as everything else you would need to recreate this look!



Labels: , , ,