10 Gift Ideas for the Work-a-holic

I have to admit, I myself am a total work-a-holic! I put in long hours at "the office" and moonlight here on CLC. My staff calls me a Girl Boss, so it must be true!

Shopping for that #girlboss in your life? Here's 10 gift ideas for the girl who doesn't stop hustling!

girl boss gift ideas


Whether it be witty or wise, quotes to keep your friend smiling through the day while she sits at her desk will keep her going. A quirky desk plate or a framed encouraging phrase are a great gift to jazz up a desk or office space.

Who doesn't want a reminder of happy hour too? This cute Kate Spade watch helps you count down to 5 o'clock. (I have this and love it!)

From the office to home, a laptop sleeve (like this velvet one!) and a business card case are both gifts that will get a lot of miles. A travel mug for her morning pick me up isn't a bad idea either.

Every work-a-holic needs a planner to keep on task- Ban.do and Kate Spade have really adorable options! A special pen to write in her agenda makes for a pretty and practical gift as well.

Shop the gifts below:



See 10 gift ideas for a home-body here

Labels: ,