How To Get A Personalized Bag of Beauty Products Delivered To You For Only $10 A Month

August Ipsy Glam Bag

If you haven't learned this about me yet, I am a beauty junkie. I love to go shopping to discover new products, to try them out, and to share my thoughts!

On my busy schedule though it's not always easy to run out to the store every time a product launches or when I'm looking to try something new. Plus, it's not always cost effective when I end up disliking a product and wasting most of it or giving it away! (Don't you hate it when that happens?) 

Ipsy Glam bag

That's where Ipsy comes in- my favorite monthly subscription of beauty products delivered right to my mailbox!

Ipsy Glam Bag

Ipsy glam Bag

Ipsy Glam Bags are tailored to your personal style and preferences as determined by a beauty questionnaire on their website. The best part? You can retake your quiz at any time! I like a little bit of everything, so that's exactly what Ipsy sends my way.

ipsy Glam Bag

Rate your glam Bag experience every month on their site and they will use your feedback to provide you even better bags each month! Rating the products in your bag will help Ipsy provide you with more of what you love as well. Plus, it will earn you points that you can use to redeem extra products of your choice!

August 2106 Ipsy Glam Bag

Glam Bags have a new design every month, and with a new design they pick a theme for the included products. Ipsy does a great job at picking fun and functional themes for their Glam Bags. Seasonal appropriate products are always included too! Every Glam Bag includes five or six new products for you to test and try that month.

ipsy Glam Bag

One of my favorite things about the Ipsy Glam Bag is that I am constantly being introduced to brands and products that I have yet to hear about or experience. This sort of mystery style subscription really helps me find beauty products that I may not have on my own, I end up with a lot of new favorites this way!

Ipsy Glam Bag Review

Ipsy Glam Bag

So how does it work? It's simple, Ipsy subscriptions are only $10 a month and shipping is FREE! Sign up for their auto renewal and just like Netflix, Ipsy will bill your account and ship your personalized package of beauty. All you have to do is open and enjoy!

ipsy Glam bag

Starting an Ipsy Glam Bag subscription is easy, just click here and start their beauty questionnaire!

ipsy Glam Bag

There are a few more perks to becoming an Ipsy subscriber than just your Glam Bag delivery... Every week day Ipsy launches new offers for you to shop their brands' bundles at a major discount! Also, every brand that Ipsy works with offers an exclusive discount for subscribers on their websites. These are great ways to try more products from your new-found fave brands!

ipsy Glam bag

ipsy Glam Bag

If you're feeling lucky Ipsy offers monthly giveaways too! They are easy to enter, just post a photo on social media and tag appropriately and you are in the running to win one of their awesome prize packages.

ipsy Glam Bag

If Ipsy hasn't provided enough value to their Glam Bag subscription with all of their special offers, check out all of my Glam Bag Reviews and Value Breakdowns to see just how far $10 goes for me every month! Since Ipsy includes a mix of full size and sample size products in their Glam Bags I typically receive a value of three times (or more!) than what I had spent!

ipsy glam bag

If you are interested in starting your Ipsy subscription but you want to give it a try first, I am giving away one month free to five ladies who leave a comment with their name and email! 

Labels: , ,