Buy This Not That: Thread Wrapped Bead Drop Earrings

Buy This Not That: Thread Drop Earrings


With Spring in full swing and Summer just around the corner I have been gravitating toward lighter and brighter pieces for my wardrobe. One trend that I am excited to get on board with is the thread wrapped drop earrings! These earrings are perfectly paired with bold prints, summery fabrics, and tassel everything.

Kenneth Jay Lane


These are some of the most expensive earrings in this style that I found, but they definitely look better made than a lot of the other options on the market. There are several colors available, and a few  other styles as well- including a stud version. Shop my favorites below: (I get commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post)

         

       

Baublebar


Probably the most popular out of the mix are the Baublebar 'Crispin' drop earrings. My favorite part is that you can get these in a stripe variety and Pom Pom as well! These are also available in stud form. Shop below:

         
   

Kohls


Not many options are available here, but you do have 3 to choose from. I do like that they included other medias in their version of these earrings! Regular price for these is $18 but they are on sale right now. Shop them here:

         

   

Sugarfix by Baublebar for Target


It's no surprise that Baublebar included an option for these earrings in their affordable Target collection. The beads on these earrings are all the same size versus the other earrings available on the market with a larger bead on the bottom. Only 3 colors are available in these, shop them here:

         

     

Charming Charlie


I just found the 'Austin' earring on the Charming Charlie website and they have a lot of great options available in the thread wrapped drop style for only $10! I want them all, check them out here:

         

     
Xo,
Rachael

Labels: ,