What to buy at Old Navy- Winter 2017

With an array of perfect basics, layering must-haves, and inexpensive trendy options, it’s no wonder that Old Navy is one of my favorite places to shop! Their deals make them the perfect place to build up your winter wardrobe, and pick up gifts for your fashionista friends too. Practically everything is half off! I’ve rounded up some of my current favorites on their site for this Winter, and now is the time to pick them up!

What to buy at Old Navy Winter 2017
I get commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post

Winter Favorites


I absolutely love Old Navy's puffer vests every winter, they are something that all of the women in my family are fans of. (Oh, and Taylor too!) This year they offer the vest in 5 colors, camo, herringbone, and silver. I have the herringbone, pink, and black and they are always on repeat in the Winter!

Outerwear at Old Navy really blows me away too. They have really great classic styles like this camel coat, and fun trendy picks in velvet and faux fur. While you're at it, check out this super soft oversized scarf that reminds me of a really popular Free People scarf from last year. I purchased the scarf in grey and grabbed this beanie too.

Shop the images below
         

     
Every Winter I pick up a new pair of pajamas at Old Navy (and usually a set to gift as well). I love their styles this year! There are 15 different prints in their flannel bottoms, this year I purchased these and these. I love their thermal tops paired with them and I grabbed this one because I love the metallic detail. How cute are the pom slippers to go along with the pajamas too!

There are some really adorable festive peices out right now like this plaid shirtdress that comes in 4 different colors, and my new favorite velvet tee. I picked up the velvet tee in romantic rose and have already worn it 3 times in the last week, it's so comfy!

Speaking of velvet I am in love with the velvet boots! There is also a glitter option that you need in your life. I have 4 pairs of glitter boots that I get compliments on everywhere I go to and these are a quality and inexpensive option! If you are more of a sneakers girl you should check out this glittery pair that I just purchased too.
     
Metallics are so perfect for Winter and the Holiday season as well. There are really cute metallic booties, metallic print pixi pants, and one of my favorite versatile little purses. I picked up this metallic card holder to carry my business cards with me, but I think it would make a great present with a gift card inside as well!

There are a ton of other fashionable finds at Old Navy right now too, these are just some of my favorites and the items I purchased. Almost always they offer 30-50% off items and free shipping at $50 which make all of their pieces even more affordable than they already are which is perfect for this time of year!

xo

Labels: , ,