Best Beauty Gifts at Sephora 2018

I am so excited to start sharing gift guides this Holiday season! Who else is ready to knock out their Christmas lists?

Sephora has some really great deals this year, and their value sets are some of my favorite gifts to give. I found a ton of great gift options and I am sharing them all with you here in this guide.


best 2018 Sephora beauty gifts for under $50

Gifts under $50          

If you are looking to give a statement gift, or you just think that someone deserves a little something special, then these over $50 gifts are sure to make the cut! I love to gift people things that they wouldn't typically buy themselves

best 2018 Sephora beauty gifts over $50

Gifts $50+     


     
Some of these are on my Christmas list too... (Santa, I hope you are reading!)  And others here are some of regular favorites! The Olaplex hair system is hands down one of the best things that have ever happened to my hair, so I recommend them to everyone. I would love to receive the Slip eye cover and pillowcase set, plus the Naked Cherry Palette... and who doesn't love a good sheet mask kit?


Labels: ,