15 Things From The Nordstrom Sale That I Already Own and Love

As I was shopping the Nordstom Anniversary Sale I found fifteen products that I already own and love are included in the sale! All of these items have been tried and tested... some for years! If you are shopping the #NSale this year I think these products are really great deals to be considered.

15 recommendations to purchase during the nsale
The throw blanket is such a great cozy piece that I highly recommend! I got mine a few years ago, but it washes and wears so well and it's still just as soft as when I purchased it. There are 16 color options so you won't have any difficulty finding the perfect one to keep by your couch, leave on your bed, or toss on a comfy chair. 
         
       

         

 The Marc Fisher over the knee boots are a necessary addition to a Fall wardrobe- the heel is just the right height and they are easy to put on/take off. I love styling these with dresses, skirts, leggings with tunics, and over jeans too. These boots are a little pricey, but you can save $80 on these during the sale and they are high quality.

So many good beauty products are included in the sale too! I showcased a few of these in my last post, How I would spend $1,000 During the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, because the bundles are really good values for some of my favorite products. That includes the Luxie makeup brushes- I don't feel like these get enough attention! They are a gorgeous pink color and very good quality. I use some of my Luxie brushes every day because they blend product really nicely, and they maintain their shape and softness well after wash.

As far as clothing is concerned, my BP cardigan and Zella leggings get so much wear! I probably have 5 pair of Zella leggings now in various colors and lengths because they have become my favorites. The BP cardigans are a nice medium weight for layering and come in a nice selection of colors too. If you have the funds to drop on a Barefoot Dreams cardigan then I think you won't be disappointed! I have this drapey style that I like to wear lounging around the house and it is so so soft anf cozy! Even after washes! They are pretty pricey though, so if there is ever a time to get one it's while they are on sale $37 off!

I have this Kate Spade knot bangle which is really special to me- my sister gave it to me as a Maid of Honor gift. It’s a pretty addition to an arm party or makes for a really great gift. Another gift that I received and use often is this Kate Spade purse. My dad grabbed me one of these last year and it’s a very functional, pretty, soft leather crossbody that withstands a lot of wear. Right now the sale prices saves $84 and I think it’s worth it!

Let me know if you purchase any of these great pieces and how you love them!

Labels: ,