Floral Blazer and Boyfriend Crops

business casual Spring outfit with a denim blazer and cropped jeans

If I worked in an office that participated in Casual Friday this would be a go-to equation: blazer + jeans + heels.

Since I've been on a floral kick lately (thanks to all of the blooms this Spring season has to offer!) I was eager to pull out this oldie-but-goodie floral blazer that's been neglected since 2 summers ago... embarrassingly enough that's not uncommon for some of the pieces in my wardrobe. I typically end up getting rid of them by this point (usually via Poshmark) but this blazer is too close to my heart to part with! Not only because it's gorgeous, but mostly because I wore this on my first date with Taylor.

floral blazer with cropped jeans and heeled sandals for a Spring outfit

Back to this look, I'm 'sandwiching' a pair of jeans with polished pieces to create a sort of business casual vibe. I love mixing unexpected styles to create a look that works for me and my agenda.

floral blazer- perfect for Spring!

perfect semi casual outfit for Spring- floral print blazer, jeans, and heeled sandals
Cropped flares are one of those trends that are hot right now that I'm just not sure that I can pull off, (see my 10 favorite Spring trends here) a straight leg crop is much easier to wear in my eyes. I'm wearing a slim boyfriend cut since I've come to love boyfriend jeans. They are so comfortable!

use this styling trick to mix and match your wardrobe

Cropped jeans are a staple this Spring- they look great with heeled sandals

I last styled these shoes here, and I'm sure you'll be seeing them again soon because I can't get enough of them. I'm really loving delicate heeled sandals at the moment because they look so chic with anything.

how to wear cropped jeans and still look pulled together

Spring outfit idea- floral top and jeans

Blazer: Forever21 (similar) // Top: BP (similar) // Jeans: American Eagle (similar) // Shoes: Ann Taylor (similar) // Clutch: Kate Spade (similar) // Watch: Kate Spade // 

Shop the look:

Labels: , ,