3 Ways to Wear Red Hunter Boots in Spring

how to style red Hunter rain boots for spring

Hunter boots are one of the most necessary pairs of shoes for anyone who lives in WA, considering it rains about 75% of the year! Naturally I have a few pairs of Hunters, (and I'm looking to expand my collection!) but I noticed that I seem to gravitate toward my red Hunter boots in the Winter, but never really in the Spring... it was easy to pair my red rain boots with festive plaids and prints, but I was totally missing out on perfect opportunities to wear one of my favorite pairs of shoes during another quarter of the year! 

Today I am sharing 3 ways to style red Hunters in the Spring, but keep in mind that the possibilities are endless!

Look 1: With a Skirt


3 ways to style red hunter boots in Spring

Hunter boots look adorable with a mini skirt and knee socks. I wore a punny graphic sweater with my mini because it's still chilly here in the Spring. The statement on this sweater is so relate-able to me, and the red details keep the boots from looking out of place.

spring skirt outfit with red rain boots

cute spring outfit idea

extra fries funny sweater

red Hunter boots with funny fries sweater and skirt

I make a commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post         


Look 2: With Jeans


Spring outfit idea

White jeans feel so fresh and Spring appropriate, so they make a perfect pair with my red boots! Red looks great with yellow and blue too. A bold accessory, like my clutch, that incorporates all of the primary colors adds an extra pop to a red boot ensemble against denim basics.

Red Hunter boots outfit

how to wear red Hunter boots in Spring

Cute rainy day Spring outfit ideas

3 ways to style red Hunter boots

         


Look 3: With a Dress


3 ways to style red Hunter rain boots in Spring

Basic dress silhouettes, like t shirt dresses, are great with Hunter boots too. A little bit of leg and a lightweight fabric are comfortable on warm Spring days. A trench coat is an obvious addition to any outfit in the Spring for a possible rain shower. Plus a trench adds a chic touch of class to an outfit with rain boots!

pair red Hunter rain boots with a dress and trench

3 ways to wear Hunter boots this spring

Red Hunter boots outfit ideas

outfit ideas for Spring with Red Hunter boots

what to wear with Red Hunters in Spring

         

        

I hope this inspires you!
Xo,
Rachael

Labels: , ,