Valentine’s Day Gifts your Girls Will LOVE

Thinking back, I never really appreciated Valentine's Day for what it was. I remember over the course of the years we would celebrate Valentine’s Day by sharing cute cards with our friends, giving candy to our classmates, and decorating creative boxes for all of our V-Day collections. I think the activities behind this holiday were fun reminders that Valentine’s Day is a day to love everyone, and not just a day for those who are in romantic relationships. Adulthood has presented so many wonderful relationships in my life, and I have love for all of those people. So, why couldn't we still shouldn't we share Valentine’s with our friends in adulthood?

Spend a moment to get your gal pals a sweet reminder of your love for them this Valentine’s Day❤️

I’ve been on the hunt for some small, affordable, festive gifts that I can include with a sweet card to send off or share with my friends this year. Here are some of my favorite picks that I found available online:

gift ideas for galentines

Accessories


Buy This Not That

These two designer handbags have heafty price tags, but lucky for you and your girls there are affordable styles available from other retailers for a fraction of the cost!

Makeup



Clothing


Buy This Not That

I love all things Kate Spade, but this sweater is too rich for my taste. I found this similar style for so much less!


I love that when you get someone an unexpected gift they treasure it so much more. Each time your friend goes to wear or use your gift they remember you, that feeling when they opened it, and how much care and thought you put toward making them smile! Below are some cute cards I found as well:

Cards

Beyond a card and a small gift, include a little sweet treat! Grab some chocolate and you will be the ultimate BFF this Valentine's Day!

xo
Rachael

Labels: , ,